– Two barns which accommodate 16 horses in each
– Horse Walker
– Horse Equissage
– Sand Rolls
– Wash Bays
– Swimming Pool
– Practice barriers
– Grass tracks
– Cushion track
– Jump Outs every Tuesday
1. Race Horse Training which includes;
– Darryl watching each horse work closely
– Swimming of horses on a regular basis
– The horses to alot of ground work before heading to the races to give them a longer preparation
– Bullring usage to keep the horses training diverse
– Use of the equissage machine
– The horses go on the horse walker every afternoon
2. In house chiropractic work so we know our horses are moving freely and their muscles are not tight.
3. Purchase of bloodstock at all sales around Australia.
4. Contact via email and phone to all clients.